Kitchen Remodeling in Houston
Premier Remodeling is the #1 Houston kitchen remodeling and kitchen renovation contractor. We understand the diversity of the Houston area and specialize in catering to the variety of needs and desires of every unique client. While many homeowners looking for kitchen remodeling in Houston do desire many of the same features, everyone is different. Here at Premier Remodeling, we like to celebrate those differences.
Some may have “seating at the island” at the top of their list. For others, a convenient and efficient environment where they can create fantastic meals is paramount. We are ready to provide you with exactly what you’ve been looking for. Our philosophy is to ask questions and listen to our clients’ answers while offering our expertise and guidance. Our kitchen renovation work is done with your ideal kitchen in mind.
We Couldn’t be Happier
Styles of Kitchen Remodeling in Houston
It doesn’t matter whether your ideal kitchen style is a classic feel, contemporary, country farmhouse, cottage, transitional, minimalist, modern, or one which would be the envy of award-winning chefs. Premier Remodeling offers the best kitchen remodeling in Houston no matter your style. As a two-time winner of Houston Remodeler of the Year, Premier Remodeling’s team of kitchen renovation experts can deliver you exceptional results and a beautiful kitchen.
Unsure about what you want? No problem. There are products for every style, taste, function, and need. Browse through our gallery if you’re looking for some inspiration. There’s sure to be something that catches your eye.
Kitchen Renovation Features
When talking about kitchen renovations in the Houston area, clients tend to think of the essentials first – appliances, sinks, cabinets, and countertops – but there is so much more! Our team of knowledgeable experts will design a plan of action suited to your needs. Let us advise you on what’s best for your kitchen renovation project, whether it’s new appliances, countertop workspace, or creating a more spacious kitchen or logical layout. It could be something as simple as updating a backsplash or something as big as adding in a gorgeous island.
Kitchen Islands and Countertops
Let us refresh your countertops with a smooth, gorgeous, brand-new look. We have a myriad of beautiful countertop materials to choose from and colors to suit every taste.
Looking for more space in your kitchen? An island is a great way to get that counter space you so desperately need. Premier can help you choose the right design for you and your kitchen.
Flooring is one of the most-often forgotten pieces of kitchen remodeling. A smooth, beautiful floor completes your kitchen and allows you to walk through it safely.
Whether you’re looking for tile, brick, wood, or anything else, Premier Remodeling has tons of different flooring options to choose from. We can match the rest of your kitchen, update what you already have, or start from scratch with something stunning and brand new. It’s all up to you!
Appliances and Plumbing Fixtures
Don’t forget your fixtures and appliances when updating your kitchen! Whether you like the classic look or want stainless steel appliances, Premier Remodeling has great options to make your kitchen look amazing.
Make a statement with new kitchen cabinets from Premier Remodeling.
Are your cabinets peeling? Do they have scratches, dents, or broken pieces? It’s time for something new. Premier Remodeling offers tons of great cabinetry material options that will complement any kitchen.
New cabinets – whether updated or completely redone – can make a huge impact in any kitchen.
Don’t forget about lighting! Are you tired of dark nooks and crannies in your kitchen? Not enough light to read recipes or see well enough while cooking? We have a solution for you.
Using your kitchen is a breeze with lighting upgrades from Premier Remodeling. Get gorgeous lights that provide you with the light you need, where you need it, all while beautifying your kitchen.
Does your kitchen need a facelift? A tile backsplash is a perfect way to add some pizzazz to your kitchen. Premier Remodeling offers a variety of styles and colors to fit any style and budget. It’s easy and affordable to beautify your kitchen with backsplashes from Premier!
Upgrade your entertaining with a gorgeous, updated bar area. Premier Remodeling can provide you with numerous options to make your bar area complement your kitchen and look absolutely stunning and inviting.
Things to Consider:
- Adequate Space: Is your lack of counter space driving you crazy or making cooking more difficult than it should be? If you’re not satisfied, Premier Remodeling can help by assessing appliance positioning as well as counter shape and other factors that could be stealing valuable space away from your kitchen.
- Traffic Flow: If there’s more than one cook in the household, maneuvering around the kitchen can become a problem when sharing the space. If you enjoy entertaining, you may find that an open plan kitchen renovation will give you the opportunity for increased social interaction while whipping up your next meal.
- Kids: If you’re a parent, keeping your kitchen safe for your kids is absolutely essential. Old appliances and certain kitchen designs can be dangerous for young children. In addition, if you are planning to expand your family, you may want more space to adequately prepare bigger meals in the future. The KNBA Kitchen Planning Guidelines suggest that microwave ovens should be installed 3 inches below the principal user’s shoulder but no more than 54 inches above the floor to avoid accidents. The NKBA also suggests avoiding sharp corners on countertops with kids around.
- Efficiency: If your appliances are dated, they may be costing you more money than you expect. New technological advances with dishwashers, disposals, and refrigerators could save you a considerable amount of money and may be well worth the investment. For example, purchasing a dishwasher with low-energy consumption, delay timer, and economy cycle or half-load button will result in saving water and money.
- Universal Design: Is your kitchen accessible to individuals with disabilities? You may think this is unnecessary; however, think about how you will use your kitchen as you age. Will you be able to use your kitchen safely as you get older? Considering these issues is vital for any kitchen renovation. Employing Universal Design techniques in the remodel will help ensure that your kitchen is accessible to or usable by all people, regardless of age, size, or physical ability, without the need for adaptation or specialized design later on.
- Location: Thinking about adding a deck to the side or back of your house? Incorporating a door into the layout of your kitchen is a great way to make outdoor entertaining more convenient. You also may want to rearrange the position of windows to allow more or less sunlight or to watch your children play in the yard. When rearranging the layout of your kitchen, according to NKBA guidelines, the clear opening of a doorway should be at least 32 inches wide, which would require a minimum of a 2-foot,10-inch door. Keep in mind that a cooking surface should never be located under an operable window.
We Create Beautiful, Award-Winning Kitchens
- Three-time winner of Houston’s Best/PRISM Award “Best Kitchen Remodel”
- Our kitchens became four-time featured cover photos for the annual Houston Remodeling Guide publication
Contact us for a fast consultation. Let’s work together to design and create the kitchen of your dreams!