Premier Remodeling is a full-service Houston remodeling company specializing in many different types of home renovations. We pride ourselves on the quality of our craftsmanship and the integrity and expertise of our team. Premier Remodeling is a remodeling contractor devoted to staying informed and up-to-date on the latest construction technology and materials. We continuously strive to improve our knowledge and expertise through our constant pursuit of learning and membership in various prestigious organizations such as the Greater Houston Builders Association (GHBA), the Texas Association of Builders (TAB), and the National Association of Home Builders-Remodelers (NAHB-R). Our Houston-based remodeling company is a remodeling contractor you can trust.
Our vision is to create a Houston remodeling company known throughout the Greater Houston community and recognized as an industry leader. Our goal is to be seen as a remodeling contractor that exceeds clients’ needs and expectations while nurturing our employees’ growth and pride in their organization. We are committed to excellence and aspire to lead, exceed expectations, and constantly work to improve our services.
The mission of Premier Remodeling is simple: to be the best residential remodeling contractor in Houston. We want to give our clients the best value, service, and all-around experience imaginable. Premier Remodeling strives to provide our employees with an environment they and their families can call a second home. Finally, our company wishes to be a good neighbor by giving back to the community that has given so much to us.
Houston Remodeling Company Organization Memberships
- Greater Houston Builders Association (GHBA) — Chartered in 1941, the GHBA is a trade organization whose members are involved in the development, home building, and remodeling industry in seven counties. The association interacts with the government, community, and general public to enhance the business climate for its members, and to provide quality obtainable housing to the community it serves. The association is also active in community outreach and charitable events.
- Texas Association of Builders (TAB) — Founded in 1946, TAB is an affiliate of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and has 28 local home builders associations as well as about 10,000 members across the state of Texas. TAB represents over $38 billion annually and 509,000 jobs, it plays an essential role in providing housing for all Texans.
- National Association of Home Builders–Remodelers (NAHBR) — NAHBR consists of over 53,000 people in the remodeling contractor industry and provides education, helpful resources, networking opportunities, and more to its members.
- Houston Archaeological & Historical Commission – Owner Rob D. Hellyer was the first remodeler/builder member of the Commission. Hellyer served 8 years as Vice Chair of the organization and chaired committees assigned to making revisions to the Houston Preservation Ordinance. He was recognized by the NAHBR and received a national award for these efforts.
Houston Remodeling Company Certifications
- NAHB Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR) – Only remodelers holding 5+ years of experience can apply for a CGR designation. Business and project management skills are the focus of CGR curriculum and are taught alongside topics such as job cost procedures, accounting, design, estimating, scheduling, and more. Clients are starting to view CGR as the mark of professionalism in their remodeling contractor and we are proud to offer nothing less.
- Graduate Master Builder (GMB) – The GMB is considered to be the ultimate symbol of the building professional. This designation is only available for advanced CGB/CGR holders with 5-10+ years of experience. Only the best, most seasoned veterans earn the GMB designation and do so through the intensely in-depth study of all facets of the home remodeling industry.
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) – This program covers the absolute essentials. Participants learn skills and knowledge key to catering to the fastest-growing population served by remodeling contractors: the aging-in-place (baby boomers). This population of seniors desires the choice to stay in their own homes – without having to sacrifice safety, security, convenience, or peace of mind. The CAPS program offers the ability to reassure these clients and provide them with the security they desire. This is accomplished through home modifications designed to make their home more “visitable.”
Contact Us Today for Your Fast In-Home Consultation!
When looking for a remodeling company in Houston, you need a remodeling contractor you can trust to deliver incredible results in a cost-efficient manner. Don’t settle for less. Premier Remodeling can promise you the best. Contact us today to set up your fast in-home consultation.