Choosing the Right Home Addition Contractors
Home addition contractors understand that sometimes your home is just lacking something you can’t seem to live without. Maybe a lack of personal space is a recurring issue in your home. Growing families may need another bedroom or two to accommodate the kids. Perhaps a new master suite or separate office spaces are the only pieces missing from the puzzle. Maybe catching some rays in a newly crafted sunroom addition is what you need to perk up your home. No matter what it is, our home addition contractors can make your “almost” perfect home absolutely perfect.
Make Your Dream Home Come True With a Room Addition
You don’t have to move to live in a house you love!
As people age, we change, and so do our wants and needs. Be realistic about your wants and needs, but don’t feel like the only answer to getting them is to move – it’s not! Premier Remodeling can save you the hassle of selling your home and moving somewhere else by designing room additions that will meet your needs.
Projects like a sunroom addition offer homeowners a cost-efficient alternative to moving, especially when they love their neighborhood and don’t want to leave! Being part of a wonderful, supportive community can be a real draw for residents. We understand that. Save yourself the hassle and worry by contacting Premier Remodeling today.
Making an addition to your home also increases the value of a home through an increase in square footage and new features that homebuyers want. So whether you’re just updating for you or trying to catch the eye of homebuyers, a room addition is a great choice.
Types of Additions
Home additions can include any of the following and more:
- Extra Bedrooms – When you bought your home, it was exactly what you needed. With your new baby on the way, things were all in order. What a shock when the doctor told you that you were having triplets! Now, where will everyone go? New additions to the family, whether planned or a surprise, can cause cramped spaces, leaving homeowners feeling uncomfortable. Even current family members who don’t want to share space – like teenage kids – can lead to feeling like you’re home just isn’t enough or isn’t right for you anymore. Premier Remodeling can make it work for you.
- Offices or Studies – When you have to get work done, you need privacy and peace and quiet. Battling the noise level and cramped nature of a shared space can prevent you from being as productive as you want to be. Adding a new office or study space may be the best option for you.
- Playrooms – Are your kids’ toys turning into towering mountains of mess on their bedroom floors? A playroom is a great solution.
- Sunroom Additions – Does your home not offer enough sunlight? A sunroom addition can fix that! A sunroom is a living space that has more than 40% glass in it. If it’s just too hot outside but you still want to enjoy the outdoors, a sunroom is the perfect addition. It can be a space for exercise, leisure, or a fun space to entertain in.
- Decks and Outdoor Entertainment Areas – Looking for an area to entertain outdoors, host a party, or pull out the grill for a barbecue? A deck is a wonderful choice.
- Porches – Who doesn’t envision themselves sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch, enjoying a cup of iced tea, and watching the clouds roll by? You can choose a screened-in porch or one without – it’s up to you!
- Swimming Pools, Spas, and Hot Tubs – A great way to add value to your home is to improve the relaxation spaces, such as the pool, spa, and hot tub.
- Bathrooms – Need more space? Not even bathrooms to accomodate everyone in your home? No problem. Premier Remodeling can help.
Contact Premier Remodeling today for your free in-home consultation. No matter your desires or needs, the expert home addition contractors at Premier Remodeling are 100% committed to providing you with excellent service and high-quality craftsmanship at a reasonable price.